macProVideo.com
Forums
  • MorryNYC
    And while we're at it... NI 303 Tips and Tricks
    In video 21, talking about the new features in Reaktor 5.5, there's info about using F11 to resize the window. Which I've just discovered works terrific in Stand Alone mode. However, it seems virtually impossible to resize the window when running as a plugin in Logic. Is there any way to make Reaktor give me a bigger window when using as a plugin? Do I have a setting that is wrong? And then, in Video 22, Scott talks about making bookmarks. It appears that between 5.5 and 5.9 (the version of Reaktor I have), they decided to remove that menu. Has it gone somewhere else? I cannot find anything about bookmarking anywhere. Thanks!
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: And while we're at it... NI 303 Tips and Tric...
    Hey! So, unfortunately, it's not easy for 3rd party plug-in developers to program in the ability to resize the plugin window like Logic's built-in plugins can... sorry! Not sure about bookmarking... but I'd certainly assume if you can't find it in 5.9 then it's been removed :(
  • MorryNYC
    Re: And while we're at it... NI 303 Tips and Tric...
    Bummer about resizing. And about the bookmarks. But hey, good to see you. Well, I guess "see" you. As I don't literally see you. But figuratively... metaphorically, as it were... ;-) Hope all is well.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: