macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Gakeroo
    Problem with Komplete Audio 6 and Korg Triton Workstation
    Hi and hopefully you can help me. I have a new Audio 6 that is working with my guitars and powered monitors. I'm trying to plug in my classic Korg Triton Workstation. I have the it connected to my computer via a M-Audio USB Midi Interface. I also have the keyboard plugged into the instrument Input on the face of the Audio 6. It's going through a 2017 iMac on OS 10.14 - The Audio 6 is getting a signal, according to the Input status light for Input 2. No sound though. Nothing, nada. Anybody know what I'm doing wrong?
  • Joe A
    Re: Problem with Komplete Audio 6 and Korg Triton Workstation
    I assume MIDI is triggering the Korg, sound is arriving at the interface, input level has been turned up, and you have the audio track record-armed in the DAW; if you still hear nothing it could be related to the Input Monitoring function for the audio channel. Most DAWs have options for Input Monitoring (i.e. Auto-Input Monitoring) that would likely affect this (there may be a switch/setting to enable live audio throughput prior to recording) -- that's the first thing I'd check out..
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: