Re: Only one scene does not work on Maschine 2, instruments loading but not producing sound. Please advise.
Ok, so the obvious question would be what's different about the problematic third scene. It sounds like the kind of issue that would be difficult to troubleshoot without a lot of specifics, or without actually seeing it in action. I'm not a Maschine user myself, but I suppose a user with this problem might try some of these troubleshooting steps, to try and pinpoint the source of the problem..
- Try creating another (fourth) scene and see if that works as expected
- See if the same thing happens with every instrument, or just with certain instruments
- Check if there are any output/routing settings that might be affecting that third scene
- Check to see if it could be a memory/capacity issue -- does that third scene work on its own, if the other two scenes are not also loaded/active..?
And the usual troubleshooting step..
- Try power-cycling the device and then see if it begins to work properly
I've linked this thread to one of our Maschine courses -- perhaps there'll be something helpful in there, or maybe another Maschine user or guru will have an idea..
I've also moved the thread to the Native Instruments subforum