macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Marshal
    Pro Tools (Beginner)
    System: Mac Book Pro 10.4-Mbox 2 with Pro Tools LE 7 and Ignition Pack. Need instructional DVDs starting basic and building knowledge to use entire software. I visited some online tutorial sites that sound good, but just want to make the best purchase. All info will be greatly appreciated. Marshal
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Pro Tools (Beginner)
    Hi Take a look at this page: http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/protools101 This Pro tools tutorials appears to start from the beginning.I haven't seen it as I don't use Pro Tools. However, if it's half as good as the macprovideo Logic tutorials It'll be a good purchase! The customer reviews are all very positive & you can preview some chapters from the tutorial on the above linked page. Thanks Rounik
  • Marshal
    Thanks! I'll check it out. Marshal
  • Miss Michelle
    I purchased the PT tutorial from MacProVideo several months ago; it was the best thing I could have ever done to assist me in Learning ProTools....books are great, but it took me so long to find the info I was looking for. With the instructional video, in less than 2 seconds I was able to get what I needed and move on; I highly recommend getting it, the price is much better than some of the others.... Good Luck
  • Marshal
    Thanks Michelle: Since my post I also purchased the PT tutorial and I agree, great info and easy to understand. Thanks again, Marshal
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: