macProVideo.com
Forums
  • mirek
    just lookng at that tut..,
    i knew i shouldnt have look at your PT8 tuts.., i was going to try to avoid upgrading.., im so sick of upgrading but your dam introduction to PT8 and the upcoming PT8 production tut means not only do i HAVE to buy PT8 but also your tut.., and also seeing as video/audio tuts are so rare too its probably a must have.., any ideas when the production tut will be ready and is the new PT8 basics tut much differant than the PT7 basics tut?? (as i already have the PT7 basics tut). Mirek :)
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: just lookng at that tut..,
    Hi Mirek! yeah, PT8 does look pretty good and the tutorials look like they're gonna be fantastic too :) The Pro Tools 8 203: Video Post in Pro Tools will be released on March 17th. If you have subscribed to the macprovideo.com newsletter you should have received an email about the 2x PT8 tutorials and the Lightroom 2 101 tut on 5th March. There is a coupon code for 25% off the price of those tuts (download only). :) Rounik
  • mirek
    hey mate, yep, thats where i saw it.., the news letter and then just followed it from curiosity.., then looked at the 'whats new in PT8' tut, the free one.., and now .., im a waiting till the 17th of march. if you can help, ive so much going on here its a bit confusing here.., (the news letter is here somewhere :))is there a deadline on the 25% off coupon.?? tomorrow from memory.., so that would be a repurchase for PT8 production tut??
  • Rounik Admin
    Hey mirek, I think the deadline on the coupon is the 9th March - but don't take that as the official word on it :-) I'm not a PT user, so couldn't advise on the PT8 vs PT7 tutorial. All I can suggest is to check out the contents pages for the relevant 7 and 8 and be aware that there are many changes from PT7 to PT8 and Scott Freiman is the master trainer on the PT8 101 tutorial too :) Cheers Rounik
  • Sam
    So are they not going to release the new 203 today? Did they move back the release date?
  • mirek
    well.., been waiting now, just got it.., downloading it after this posting.., and watching it tonight.., yyyaaa.., cool. looking forward to this.., (hope it doesnt mean ill have to update PT again.., but if thats the case.., ill do it > < :) )
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi guys, Enjoy the 203 tutorial!! :) Rounik
  • mirek
    you have de-mystified the world of sound and film.., the world has waited a long time.., many thanks and will be looking forward to PT2 mirek
  • Rounik Admin
    Thanks for the kind comments & glad to know you found it so good! :) Rounik
  • mirek
    hey, truly.., give my warm regards to Bill.., he has done a really wonderful job of this.., its gentle, the timing and pace is fantastic.., it is easy for a beginner of PT to get into the meat of it within 15min.., really a wonderful job.., and thats not just words.., im really really happy with this. Stuff i have been trying to find out for ages and have to read up on.., Bill has gone straight to there and given away all the main trade secrets.., as i said.., REALLY looking forward to PT2. i remember trying to think of the 'option' does everything to everything action.., and for the love of me couldn't find it with out sticking my nose in a book for a couple of hours.., having already sent PMs to some workers about it and getting no reply. Having said that.., there are many generous people in the industry too. i wouldn't hesitate to say to anyone out there to get this.., id near go as far as to say.., if they didnt think it worth it.. I'D give them their money back (but dont quote me 'cause i'll say i never said that :)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: