macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Vagidyi
    PT8 for Video..comments
    Bill..thanks for this. It's a great getting started vid..and, even as a seasoned PT guy...I picked up a few tips I hadn't thought of (your #49 'temp track' thing)..and of course, slipping within a region (DAMN LOGIC doesn't do this...grrrrr) however...in #50 with the Markers/Spot/Slip...man..that's a LOT of clicking and mousing selecting Spot mode/time code/copy/paste......that doesn't have to happen.... simply click on the marker. Then Control-Shift-Clik your region to move the head of the region to the marker spot. OR, Control-Command-Clik to move the END of your region to that marker spot! OR..add Option to the mix, and it'll COPY that region (either spotted by head or tail of the region) to that marker. much easier than all that clikin'. :) Nice vid. Would love to see more Elastic Audio experimentation!! dave g helldogmusic.com
  • Bill Burgess
    Re: PT8 for Video..comments
    Hi Dave, Just saw this! Thanks for the input and comments. The marker workflow you suggest [i]is[/i] very cool. Can't wait to put that one into daily use..... I too am very impressed with the elastic audio in PT 8. It would be fun to do more on that in the future. Thanks for taking the time to throw in. Bill Burgess
  • Vagidyi
    Re: PT8 for Video..comments
    you're welcome! I'm not in front of my machine now, but there's also a modifier command so that you can select your marker, the hold the key and drag from the Region Bin and it will snap to the marker as well. I might have to do a quick video of how I use Elastic Audio in PT8 to clean up the timing of my crappy bass and guitar playin' :) dg
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: