macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Vawymia
    Ideas for New Pro Tools Courses
    Hello, everyone. I'm starting work on a series of "masters" courses in Pro Tools 8. There's lots of material that can be covered -- from the many uses of memory locations to using rewire and virtual instruments to system tuning. If you have any ideas for what you would like covered in my next Pro Tools course, please reply to this email. And look for the first new course in the Fall!
  • Lobyhui
    Re: Ideas for New Pro Tools Course...
    Hi Looking forward to viewing new Pro Tools videos. I have one particular request:) A detailed insight into the Transfuser Plug-in by Air for Pro Tools would be great. From what I can see and hear Transfuser looks like a very creative tool but I simply have not yet been able to get my head around it. So a concise instructional course (basics to advanced) would be really appreciated. Regards Will willdisley@mac.com
  • Vawymia
    Thanks for your comment, Will. I would love to get my hands on Transfuser! However, my next two videos are going to stay focused on "core" Pro Tools. We've talked about doing some smaller courses on the AIR plug-ins similar to some of the Logic courses, but nothing is on the radar at the moment.
  • Supapiy
    I think they should have a tutorial about different eq plugins in pro tools 8. maybe even for the waves bundle or the ssl 4000 plug in.
  • Supapiy
    also another good one would be a more in depth look at setting up midi controllers and interfaces up in pro tools 8.
  • Siginao
    The new instrumenst course like The one for logic included instruments
  • Luiis
    Yes. I think a course on AIR VIs Plug-ins would be welcome.
  • DNEW
    Yeah i concur. . . more plug-ins tutorials would be nice. i get the virtual instruments pretty well with all the previous lessons on VI which i give Great! Props! for by the way. (Simply, Very Well Done) Its just hard to see how compressor/limiters work. Knowing how wet and dry works on reverbs and the different delays we have.
  • cherryfields
    I'd love to see more Pro Tools for Post Production stuff... Advanced dialogue editing & mixing Sound design för motion pictures etc cheers / Mike
  • Vawymia
    Hey, Mike. You should definitely check out Pro Tools 8 203: Video Post in Pro Tools.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: