macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Mobajii
    Pro tools setup help please..
    So my dilemma previously was that I bought Logic 9 and my mbox pro 2 drivers were not working with snow leopard since I still had PT 7.3. I buckled in and bought PT LE 8 and now everytime I time I try to open it, a message appears to make sure disc was installed properly. I uninstalled the previous version and followed directions but still nothing. I also still do not see my interface in my audio drop down menu in Logic. Any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong here?
  • Mobajii
    Re: Pro tools setup help please..
    Ok so I'm making a little progress now. I'm able to select my interface now in Logic however a folder name CoreMidi.framework appears in my dock everytime I initiate Logic. As for Protools when I try to open a session, it will start to restore some sort of map and then it just freezes. So I haven't been able to really open a session or even a blank session.
  • god,i can understand you
    Re: Pro tools setup help please..
    i can understand you. also i have a same exprence. i install a small software called itransferstudio, just want to transfer music from ipod to computer [url]http://www.itransferstudio.com[/url]
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: