macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Stukiedo
    Pro Tools 9 Core
    Hi, I've been getting "missing video" errors at various stages while watching pro tools 9 core, I thought it might be the streaming but I'm getting it on both my machines, I even purchased the HD Download and it's happening on that to, any body else have theses issues? I never had them with any of the other tutorials?
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Pro Tools 9 Core
    Hi Pro Tools 9 Core, I'll check this out on Monday and let our Production team know. They'll be able to update it if there is an issue with some videos on our end. Do you get this with all videos in the Pro Tools 9 Core title? Thanks Rounik
  • rino
    Here I've the same message...: "Media Missing in Live Type File" ...more or less, they are in every videos I've seen 'till now (from the beginning... I'm on Chapter 2/ Section 2 now) Greetings, Rino
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi rino, Thanks for letting us know. I've just had a chance to check it and yes - the Text boxes that usually appear for that duration are not properly connected which is why you're seeing that message. We'll get this resolved as soon as possible. Best Rounik
  • rino
    Hi Rounik, thanks to you for answering so quickly! (Hello to Martin!) Best wishes to all, Rino
  • Rounik Admin
    No probs and sorry for any inconvenience. btw, Felice Anno Nuovo! :) Rounik
  • rino
    OOOOOH! :-D "Felice Anno Nuovo"... to you too! Ah ah ah! ...GREAT! :) Rino
  • Mewoxuu
    Also, 32. Grid Mode is not playing for me; I get that Quicktime symbol with the question mark in it... Steve
  • rino
    [quote:] Also, 32. Grid Mode is not playing for me; I get that Quicktime symbol with the question mark in it... [/quote] Mmmmm... I've not that kind of problem, Steve... The #32 works fine here... Maybe you've something wrong in your QT version or setting...? Do you have the "Live Type" errors too? I hope, Rounik, you solve soon the "LiveType" problem... before I'll start the [i]second view[/i] of the lessons... :) Cheers!
  • Rounik Admin
    For the Quicktime "?" problem try loading the video again. Should work fine. Or logging out and logging back in and also clearing Safari's cache is another option. For the Livetype issue... unfortunately, I can't fix it from here (UK). But our team at HQ will work on it as soon as is humanly possible... :) Thanks again for letting us know! Best Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: