macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Pro Tools 9 Core
    Hi Rino and All, The update is being prepared as we speak. Should be live and ready to watch/download in less than 12 hours! Best Rounik
  • Mewoxuu
    Okay, I logged out, cleared the Safari cache, logged back in and now the GRID mode video is working (funny though, it say it's length is 0:00). Yes, I had the annoying Live Type message that covered the video too...
  • rino
    Great! Thanks... Rounik and mPV team! :)
  • rino
    ...mmmm... it's not yet ready, or... I don't know how to download the update? Help! :)
  • Stukiedo
    You delete the previous one downloaded then download the new version, that's what I did, I don't know if its sorted as I presume the boxes are links? I no longer get the errors so something has been done, but I also no longer get the tips boxes either (I presume this was to highlight the key sequences), maybe the links have been severed till fixed?
  • rino
    Thanks, Stukiedo! I've done it! Updated... You're right... the helpful "tip boxes" (tipical of all MPV tutorials) has been removed... we hope they will be back when fixed... Greetings from Rome.
  • kj
    Thanks guys for the fix but why weren't any of my support inquires responded to regarding this issue?
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi kj, When did you send a ticket through to Support? I've just checked our ticket system... unfortunately, with a generic name like kj I can't locate you from about 200+ other users who share a similar name - but I can confirm that there are currently NO tickets unanswered that are more than 24 hours old or regarding Pro Tools. Please do check that emails from macProVideo are on your email's safe list and have not ended up in your Junk / Bulk folder. Thanks! Rounik
  • kj
    Hi Rounik. I sent 2 emails (one a few weeks ago-around New Year's, and one yesterday right before I happened to check the forums for the fix). I also posted a not-so-favorable review in hopes of getting a response and feeling very disappointed that I had trouble watching this title with a purple distraction more often than not; as well as feeling like MPV hadn't any quality control with this title. I'm the proud owner of 42 of your tutorials and take these studies as seriously as I take gaining my B.M. from Berklee College of Music. Anyway, no harm-no foul, and once I've watched this in its entirety, I will be more than happy to submit an updated review. all the best, kirke jan blankenship www.academycurve.com
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Kirke, Thanks for the feedback (and your name ;-). This glitch was corrected as soon as we became aware of it. I won't explain the entire production process... but trust me when I say that it would have looked fine during our content and technical quality control process... It was down to the link to the text boxes being broken after the final export to our servers. As for your Support tickets, again I must apologise. The one you sent on 18th May 2010 of course was fine. I answered it. All good. The one you sent on 31st December I saw before our Support team got to it and sent it on and mistakenly marked it as "replied". (Teaches me to not mess about in Support on New Years Eve!!) So, very sorry that we didn't reply personally to your ticket, but your message was read and acknowledged and as a result we were able to fix the PT issue as soon as was possible. BTW, those are the only 2 Support tickets I found related to your name and email account. Thanks again, Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: