Thanks for the feedback (and your name ;-).
This glitch was corrected as soon as we became aware of it. I won't explain the entire production process... but trust me when I say that it would have looked fine during our content and technical quality control process... It was down to the link to the text boxes being broken after the final export to our servers.
As for your Support tickets, again I must apologise. The one you sent on 18th May 2010 of course was fine. I answered it. All good.
The one you sent on 31st December I saw before our Support team got to it and sent it on and mistakenly marked it as "replied". (Teaches me to not mess about in Support on New Years Eve!!)
So, very sorry that we didn't reply personally to your ticket, but your message was read and acknowledged and as a result we were able to fix the PT issue as soon as was possible.
BTW, those are the only 2 Support tickets I found related to your name and email account.