macProVideo.com
Forums
  • efren
    singing up and had a couple questions before going pro
    can someone help me im running protools 8 with a mbox 2 mini and i was wondering when you go pro do i get to specify what training videos i want to watch like if its protools 8 essetional..and are the tutorials longer then the free preview like how deep do they get specific in clean up voices ecchos.. etc..
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: signing up and had a couple questions before going pro
    Hi efren, Welcome to the macProVideo forums! What help did you need in terms of running Pro Tools 8 with your mbox 2? In terms of the tutorials. Yes, they are very in depth. You can see an outline for each video in a tutorial series (including it's length and title) on that tutorial's page. Alternatively, browse through the Pro Tools titles by clicking on the "Watch Tutorials" button in the top right and take a look through the contents for the topics for each Pro Tools tutorial. There's lots of important tips, tricks and in depth content for Pro Tools here :) P.S. In the NEDweb player you'll find 7 x tutorials for Pro Tools 9. In the middle of the screen is a link to additional versions of Pro Tools. Here you can watch the Pro Tools 8 specific 101 tutorial. Hope that helps Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: