macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Popykua
    Pro Tools 10 New Features Video
    Hi, I just went through the PT 10 new features videos and I have some questions relating to that. Chapter 1. 4. Working with MIDI. How is any of that stuff new? Because I've been able to do all that since Pro Tools 8 Chapter 1. 2. Intro to Pro Tools 10 there is mention of 3 new plugins, the Channel Strip, the Mod Delay and ... Vacuum? I'm not sure if that is new with v.10 because again I have used that in PT8/9
  • Bill Burgess
    Re: Pro Tools 10 New Features Video
    Thanks for your post...you sir, posses a sharp eye for detail ;-) These 5 videos are designed to show the process of making a quick piece of music in Pro Tools 10. I couldn't keep it musical and list every single feature, or omit old ones features like Vacuum. I do cover more (not all) new 10 features in the first 3 videos of Introduction to Pro Tools.... 01. New Ways To Edit 02. New Mixing Features 03. New Plugins & Processing Thanks bb
  • Popykua
    Re: Pro Tools 10 New Features Video
    Thanks for the reply Bill. Appreciate the videos you make. So these videos are just part of the Pro Tools 101 video series? I think maybe that part should have been a bit more clear. Cheers Rishabh
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: