macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Knut Richard
    Go ahead. After using 6,7,8 and 9 I am glad to say that 10 is by far the best version I've used. No transition problems, and not so many bugs eighter ( my experience though). I don't miss the earlier versions.
  • Tenogyi
    Re:
    After talking to some of the Avid reps at NAMM this past Thursday, I made the plunge and loaded 10 yesterday. I'm enrolled with Berklee Online in the Mixing and Mastering in Pro Tools (one of four courses for their Professional Certificate in Pro Tools), and the teacher of that course also gave a huge endorsement for upgrading to 10. So far so good. I spoke briefly with Martin at the show as well. Great guy, and great people at macprovideo! Even with the excellent 101 and 110 PT classes through Berklee, I get a lot of info from macprovideo. Indispensable. Thanks! SG.
  • Wilazyu
    I'm using PT 10.0.1 with Lion 10.7.3 and I have an issue with my 003. It will not run in 1024 buffer.. All other 64 through 512 are fine. I had avid's rep support through sweet water on the phone for half hour and we went through everything and nothing ... And now i noticed some of my plugins are out :( Xpand is not loading sounds? Stay with snow leopard all the way. And I feel PT 9.0.5 was fine. All the best!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: