macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Jideseo
    Logic to Protools
    How can I transfer a song containing audio and midi from Logic to Protools? Best regards, Tim
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: Logic to Protools
    You can export the MIDI from your Logic project. Select your MIDI regions. Then go to File > Export > Selection as MIDI File... For your audio do you wish to retain the effects you have applied on the audio tracks? If so then you can go to File > Export > All Tracks as Audio Files. If you want to apply plugin processing in ProTools then bypass all the plugins, and then export all the tracks as audio. I would recommend bypassing the reverb busses you have and rather apply the reverb in ProTools if you are choosing to mix your track in ProTools.
  • Radiziu
    Re: Logic to Protools
    Have you ever tried to export your logic-session as an omf-file? you couldn't put midi-files in there, but you could open the omf-file in pro-tools with all the audio-files in the right position and also the tempo set to the right tempo. not entirely satisfying, i know, but still better than going to the whole processing of bouncing and so on..
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: