macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Jideseo
    Cannot hear click
    I'm following the tutorial 'MIDI Quickstart 1: Getting an idea down'. The click cannot be heard. I can see it in the VU meter, but no sound. I have that track set to send A-E and have chosen outputs 1&2 from that menu. Where am I going wrong? Tim
  • Xywazio
    Is the click set for playback, try double clicking the metronome to see the settings .
  • Jideseo
    Re: Can't hear the click
    Dear Gary, I still cannot hear the click. The channel is set to HDx1 1-2 (Stereo) > Out 1-2. I have a piano on another track set to the same Output and I CAN hear that. I clicked once on where it says ‘Click’ at the bottom of the Fader and a little window came up. I could not find anything on it alluding to ‘set for playback’. I double clicked everywhere on the track that I could find but it produced nothing. Suggestions, please... Tim
  • GaryHiebner
    Hi Tim, Have you clicked on the metronome icon on the Transport to make the click audible?
  • Jideseo
    Dear Gary, Yes, to no avail. However, it's now working! The output WAS selected and highlighted in yellow but, bizarrely, clicking on it again seemed to sort it. Yes, I know it doesn't make sense! Best regards, Tim
  • GaryHiebner
    Glad it now works. Well done. Some of the time things are unexplainable.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: