macProVideo.com
Forums
    Pro tool with decklink problem..
    hi~~ i have a question for you...:-) Protools is being used on a Macpro Decklink bord. : Mac OS : 10.6.3, 2*2.8Ghz QuardCore When using Protool, then the video file(Dvcpro HD,Proress 422.mov) will begin to play 3 seconds after the play button is pressed. When using Final Cut Pro, the video file will begin to play immediately after the play button is pressed. Anyone who knows the answer to this issue, please contact me. Thank a lot your reply.
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: Pro tool with decklink problem..
    I had the same problem using an MBox 2 Pro and applications like Quicktime and Final Cut. IT was related to to an older driver for the MBox. Try get the latest drivers for the Mac Pro Decklink board. See if that helps. Are you using the Mac Pro's built-in audio, or are you using another audio interface?
    Thank you for your kind reply... i'll try test you said... i am uing the another audio interface..
  • GaryHiebner
    Make sure that your audio interface also has the latest drivers. My MBox 2 Pro used to work fine in Logic and other audio applications, but as soon as I used it with FCP or Quicktime it did the same thing that you are experiencing. So make sure it is up to dat as well.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: