macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Dre
    Aux track
    Hii.. Everytime create a Aux track, for some reason whenever i click the bus option. It is not working. For example when I click on bus my options are not showing up to tell me where to send the effect through track. Please help!!
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: Aux track
    That is strange. What version of ProTools are you running? Can you assign a Bus as an input on the Aux channel, or can you not select a bus on the Send of the audio/instrument channels?
  • Dre
    Pro tools 10. When i create the aux track. The bus options on it is not working. I click on bus on the aux track I don't see any options for my channels to send the effect. It's just blank.
  • GaryHiebner
    Hi Dre, Ok, I think I know what the problem is. With ProTools 9 & 10 you no longer need to create an Aux and then a bus channel. You can create a new Aux channel when you assign an send output. The new track created from the send output selector can also be given a name. Do this: 1. On an existing track, click on an Output selector for a Send. 2. Select '[b]New Track[/b]' from the pop-up menu. 3. In the New Track dialog that appears, set the Channel Widthàto Stereo, theàTrack TypeàtoàAux Input, and type in a name for theàfield, for example 'Reverb'. 4. Click the [b]Create[/b] button Pro Tools will now automatically create a new Stereo Aux Input and name it for you. Then you can add a plugin to the newly created Aux input.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: