macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Tak
    Elastic Audio in Video
    I was messing with elastic audio on video file that I imported. While I could stretch and shorted the audio file, I couldn't find the way to sync it with video file. Whenever I use it, video stays the same. Is there any way to sync it or you have to use video editing software to match up with the audio? Thanks! Tak
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: Elastic Audio in Video
    Are you stretching the audio from the video file? If so, then you'll need to pull the video file into a video editor and either speed up or slow down the video so that it sits correctly with the newly 'stretched audio'.
  • Tak
    Re: Elastic Audio in Video
    Thanks for the reply Gary! Yes, that's exactly what I was trying to do. Where do I find video editor in Pro Tools? or you meant I need video editing software to do that. Thanks again! Tak
  • JanigaJennifer
    Re: Re: Re: Elastic Audio in Video
    Buddy I am not sure but you can try my suggestion, that is try with the help of video movie maker. [url=http://www.koolchart.com]javascript charts[/url]
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: Re: Re: Elastic Audio in Video
    There isn't a video editor in ProTools. Are you on Mac or PC? On the Mac side You'll need to use another video editor software such as FCPX or even iMovie.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: