macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Silversax
    Grouping Faders
    Is there a way to group faders in the Reason and Record mixers?
  • TR
    Re: Grouping Faders
    No.
  • Rounik Admin
    would be a useful feature in a future version of Reason 6!
  • TR
    Yep, that and the ability to: - quantize audio - mute individual midi notes - manage UNDOs more deeply - do editing with more flexibility
  • Rounik Admin
    That's a good list... using reason rewired to Logic works excellently too. The best of both worlds :)
  • Sahumee
    There is no group tracks agreed. But if you direct out from your mix/audio tracks to a 14.1mixer, then put the output from the mixer 14.1 back into a mix track, you will have a group track with similar internal routing to normal daws. The only pain is muting and soloing tracks in the new group setup is fiddly. And the clutter is still there from the sequencer and mixer tracks. I've recorded plenty of bands with this setup. I have it setup as a template for drums and guitars. And no it does not degrades the sound more than a normal group setup in other daws. Whatever tracks use direct out do not have access to the master fx sections,but full control over the mixer sends inserts eq's ect. My only pain is that ableton need to step up and 64bit there daw so I can rewire my beloved audio damage pluggins.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: