macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Pezijue
    More detailed tutorials for Sibelius 7
    I can see there are a lot of people out there to wait for a mac ProVideo Tutorial on Sibelius 7. I can agree but I want to ask for something else. For all the other programs like Logic or Pro Tools there is a huge number of tutorials that go into details and I like that. This is the reason I am a member: I want to get professional help doing things better, faster, smarter with my software. The tutorials You can find about Sibelius 6 are o.k., there are some good informations but You do not get really pro stuff with smart advices that go under the surface. So, PLEASE - do not produce only ONE tutorial video but go deeper into details and show us how to use Sibelius like a pro... Thanx a lot!
  • steveH
    Re: Re: Re: More detailed tutorials for Sibelius 7
    We have a bunch of new Sibelius tutorials underway by an awesome new trainer! I'd say you'll start seeing them published before the end of the month! Steve H, Publisher
  • Pezijue
    Hi, Steve H.! Thank You for Your answer. At least there are now three new tutorials out now. But still I wish to have tutorials that go under the surface. Meanwhile I had a look to lynda.com an there You can find at least a wonderful basic tutorial that gives You tons of useful informations and tips. By the way: Where can I find the file for download hat should be used with the Sibelius Piano Tutorial?
  • rwp
    Re: More detailed tutorials for Sibelius 7
    Hi Steve, I really like the tutorials. clear and nice worked out. I bought already 103 and 104 in advance! - and I look everyday in your website, if they are already ready... But I have the same question like dude: Where I find the download scores ?
  • rwp
    Hi Steve, Nearly a month ago I wrote the message above. - And I see only in the announcement "coming soon". Any idea, when "soon" is over?
  • Juliomonroy
    When will you launch the new sibelius courses?
  • Sudugey
    YES I do not see the need to upgrader beyond 7.1.3 Avid is F@@@@ing it up But I like Sibelius so where can we get more Sib7 tutorials?
  • Joe A
    You could post an additional request in Forums>General>Suggested Training, but keep in mind that there are much newer versions of Sibelius available for some time now, so there might not be enough demand for additional courses on a much older version.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: