macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Nai
    Manuscript
    Hi, I purchased the tutorial core Sibelius 6 and have a few questions. 1. Can I set the sizes of note and staff to fit the page size of Hymn (5.75x8.25")? It seems the notes and staffs are standard setting (and notes are too big to fit one hymn in one page). Do I have to work on A4 size then export to Indesign programme to resize or adjust to fit Hymn setting before sending the manuscript to printing company? 2. How can I set 4 systems in one page and each system contains only 4 bars? The last system may have one extra bar for the Amen. 3. How can I split the last beat at the end of the first system to be a pick up note at the beginning of the next system? For example if there are 4 systems in one page and the time signature is 4/4, the last bar of each system will have 3 beats and split the last beat to the first bar of the next system. This is to complete the sentence of the lyric. 4. If the word sits on tied or slur notes how can I get rid of the dash line? Lots of thanks
  • Nai
    Re: Manuscript
    Thank you JFB, hopefully someone can help me.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: