macProVideo.com
Forums
  • moniz
    Stylus RMX Where is the Sage Folder.
    Hi, I recently acquired Stylus RMX which works fine but i can not locate the SAGE folder and its contents which would be core library and EXP libraries. I can see these libraries on my RMS plug in. I have tried looking as follows. Macintosh HD > Library > Application support > Spectrasonics. I found Spectrasonic folder but can not open to see its contents. You realize that my Library folder in from Macintosh HD directly not via user. i.e. Macintosh HD > user > Moniz > Library. I don't know how it has happened and if it makes any difference. Reason i am looking SAGE folder cause i have 9Volt RMX libraries that i need to add in to SAGE folder. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Moniz
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: Re: Stylus RMX Where is the Sage Folder.
    It sounds like your user Library folder is hidden. This is set by the system by default like this. To show the user Library, go to the Terminal (Applications > Utilities > Terminal) And copy the below line and paste into the terminal when it launches: chflags nohidden ~/Library/ You will be prompted for your user password After this the user Library will be visible Navigate to Macintosh HD > Users > Moniz > Library > Application Support > Spectrasonics > STEAM
  • moniz
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Stylus RMX Where is the Sage Folder.
    Hi Gary, I tired but it did not do anything, did not prompt me for password. Essentially it repeats the line. MONIZs-MacBook-Pro:~ chflags nohidden ~/Library/ (I pressed return) MONIZs-MacBook-Pro: I repeated te process few times without success. Thanks for looking in to it. Moniz
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Stylus RMX Where is the Sage Folder.
    Another tip on navigating to your User Library folder: - Switch to the Finder - Click on "Go" in the Menu Bar at the top of your Desktop - Hold down "Option/Alt" key and you'll see that 'Library' suddenly appears in the list. Click it and a new Finder window will open in that location. Hope that helps, R P.S. This assumes you're using Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)...
  • moniz
    Hi, This works like a charm. Two separate libraries one via the Macintosh HD and one from user and they contained folders with similar names like Application Support etc. Thank You so much. Moniz
  • Hotfuzz
    Hi there everyone I’m new to this forum so hi. I recently purchased the Omnisphere 2 upgrade and I already own Omnisphere 1. I recently purchased an iMac 10.14 so the old Omnisphere CDs aren’t compatible to install. I assumed it would be straight forward as version 1 is registered in my account but it seems Spectrasonics are not as easy... btw Toontrack have made their downloads and upgrades very easy. Wish all other developers would follow suit.... breeze! Downloading. anyway I proceeded to open download manager add new product. all installed fine and then started to download product... ok so then my internet data ran out halfway. Typical!!! ( I have an 18yr old son... say no more... apart from Gamer!!!!) so obviously it interrupted the download. But now I can not re download it because the upgrade code is already registered so I’ve emailed Spectrasonics but I don’t get any responses. Has anyone got any advice how to restart the process as I can’t due to it already being installed. But because of the cut off from the net it hasn’t installed everything. Seems strange that you only get one chance at downloading. Sure this must happen a lot? Any help would be much appreciated please! I’m eager to start using it... I’ve had no response from Spectrasonics...
  • Joe A
    Hi Hotfuzz - I'm going to start a new thread based on your post, since it really isn't related to Stylus RMX at all.. https://www.macprovideo.com/forums/audio/spectrasonics/thread/9379-omnisphere-download-interrupted/1?afid=E470KLQ7r9
  • Hotfuzz
    I couldn’t find anything else similar so yeah appreciate that
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: