macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Tonojaa
    Waveburner tutorial
    Hello... Although I ordered it some time ago, I'm now studying the Waveburner tutorial. My question: Between files 26 "Adding Effects" and 27 "Changing Region Names" it seems like there's a significant gap of info missing. I kept on viewing the video up to part of 33 "Clipping & Levels". The instructor was bouncing two tracks (Monkey Funk and Au Clair De Ma Lune) and it threw me off cause it feels like he's refering to some things he may have already gone over, only it's not in the video. Specifically, he didn't mention the understanding behind why he's bouncing the two tracks. Then he refers to some effects he already added to drum tracks, and over all it feels like some info's missing. Will it all come together as i keep viewing, or did something get messed up during the download process of the video? Please advise.
  • Cajypiu
    Re: Waveburner tutorial
    Hi Soundwriter, yeah I thought this too and thought maybe my download wasn't complete. I wasn't too sure why he was bouncing within Waveburner too... apart from it being neater?
  • Texofey
    Re: Waveburner tutorial
    Me too! It left me a bit confused. Good tutorial though! really useful.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: