macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Pypazeo
    Cubase 6/Wavelab 7 an FX question
    I have viewed the entire Wavelab 7 introduction series. Matthew as always, does an outstanding job. My question now is: With all of the plug-ins in Wavelab, should I do any FX processing in Cubase 6, if I plan to place plug-in FX in Wavelab 7. According to his tutorial, the Multi-Band Compressor,Graphic 10 or 30 and Limiter are used. I haved songs wherein I have added these FX in Cubase 6. Should I leave FX out until I master in Wavelab 7? Thanks.
  • Pypazeo
  • Pypazeo
    More Wavelab 7 please. I'm lovin' it. ;0)
  • Musiquero
    Re: Cubase 6/Wavelab 7 an FX question
    Al, I do not mean to give you an answer just an opinion. If you are the person doing the Mixing and Mastering there is an advantage because you can always go back and re do an FX in case you make a mistake. Now if you are planning on taking your mix to an experienced and professional Mastering Eng. I would not use an FX such as Multiband Compressor. If your listening enviroment is less than optimus you run into the possibility you make the wrong judgement and It will be more problematic for the Mastering Eng to fix it. Again just an opinion. Luis.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: