macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Pat Loehrer
    Web design
    Empathy Requested I am looking to open an online store in an estimated 5 months which will market service and products. I know little about Web Design but have enjoyed learning Final Cut Pro at macProVideo and would like to be able to achieve simular results thru mac pro for web design. The delima I'm experiencing for those in the know is the developing soga of Adobe CS "purchase vs lease" of latest offerings. I want to get started familuarizing myself with the tools i will be using to mantain my site on an ongoing basis. I know myself well enoulgh to know I continuously edit my works as I evolve in new endeavors (a curse and a blessing). My question is which way to go? Would my study of the courses offered in Web Design make good use of my time in preparing for my ultimate decision? How should I priortize my study (which tutorials should I do and in what order) OR Should I purchase Dream weaver 5.5, do avaliable tutorials and later see how needs develop? Really scary to make major decissions on something I know little about.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Web design
    Hi Guitar, I'd recommend checking out the Web Design - HTML5 and CSS3 courses we offer. You might well find you don't need Dreamweaver as you can basically do all your coding quicker and more efficiently using other cheaper and as capable apps like Coda :) Alternatively, if you're finding the whole web design/coding thing a little overwhelming, check out our WordPress courses. Wordpress makes it easy to create a blog/website - and in this case you'll be able to use a number of free or paid for templates for your site, update it through a WYSIWYG editor in your browser... and there should be custom store carts / shopping solutions you can place into your Wordpress theme, too. Hope this helps! R
  • Pat Loehrer
    Thanks this is helpful!
  • asalspammer
    Re: Re: Web design
    I'd recommend checking out the Web Design - HTML5 and CSS3 courses we offer. You might well find you don't need Dreamweaver as you can basically do all your coding quicker and more efficiently using other cheaper and as capable apps like Coda : ___________________ aliiii
  • Bessie
    Re: Re: Web design
    A web application or web application is a customer server programming application in which the customer (or client interface) keeps running in a web program. then again it is an application program that is put away on a remote server and conveyed over the Internet through a program interface. From a specialized perspective point, the web is a profoundly programmable environment that permits mass customization through the prompt arrangement of a vast and various scope of utilizations, to a large number of worldwide clients. http://www.buyessaytoday.com
  • Jyjoveu
    The thing is that when you are designing any webpage, you have to make that according to your service and have to mention the aspects of that. To make that more prominent, plugins have to be installed and you can also try [url=https://uaewebsitedevelopment.com/best-wordpress-plugins-for-seo/] plugins UAE [/url] and I hope that it will be useful.
  • Hakyzaa
    The website is an identity of your company. It carries a lot of reputation. It is like the first impression of your brand on your possible future clients. Hire professionals from https://www.dubaiwebsitedesign.ae/ to get the top class development.
  • Robsarah
    The responsive web design caught the world by fire as since its inception. Your website should be compatible with every screen to make the reach vast. Therefore, web designers with experience and vast knowledge are what you need. Web Design City provides the best web designers. Website - https://www.webdesigncity.com.au/
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: