macProVideo.com
Forums
  • jezzbro
    Indesign
    Hi all, first post here. Since there is no indesign tread yet I'll post here. I just finished the Indesign 101 tutorial and liked it. But is a 101. I'm by profession a graphic designer and I really hope there are gonna be some Advanced Indesign video's!
  • Mariline
    Re: Indesign
    Hello everyone, I am just starting to work with inDesign, I am a self-learning user but I am starting to use inDesign in some professional projects... And I discovered that I am not able to do the simplest thing: Change the bump of a brochure! The bump automatically appears on the right or left side of the document, and I need it to be on the upper side (like an horizontal flyer you know?). Hope you can help me! I am on a deadline! lol
  • jezzbro
    I'm sorry but what do you mean with "the bump" of a brochure? (english is not my native languages, sorry)
  • Mariline
    Hello! The bump is where the brochure folds, and at inDesign it always appears in one side of the brochure, but I want it to be on the upper side (not left, not right side) like an horizontal flyer... :s I don't know how to explain, english is not my native language also... lol
  • jezzbro
    I'm sorry, I'm not sure this can be done. I would make seperate pages and tell the printshop how to do the imposition.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: