macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Rejepiy
    Please do another one
    We need a more advanced one to follow on from the first, is this something likely to happen? I really enjoyed the first one but I am craving more tips and tricks.
  • Jim Kanter
    Re: Topics for more tutorials?
    What are some of the topics you would like to see covered in future tutorials?
  • Linubaa
    Hi Jim If I could pitch a couple pennies in here... As a long time user of Photoshop (since 2.5) I felt thrown for a loop when I discovered that ImageReady was no more. Adobe claimed that CS3 offered tighter integration between PS and Dreamweaver, but that still didn't tell me how I was supposed to create and export button states in Photoshop like in the past. And I'm not alone; the Adobe forums were exploding with unhappy web artists who felt they were left to figure out for themselves what to do now. So a section on "What to do now that ImageReady is history" would definitely fill a void that's been left by the recent upgrade. I'd also like to see some of the features in Photoshop Extended covered, such as how PS can now be used with video.
  • Jim Kanter
    Thanks for the suggestions. I intend to get to some more advanced PS tutorials and tutorials specific to video with PS Extended but I won't be able to get to them until December, hopefully by the holidays. Lots of plans, not enough time!
  • Rejepiy
    Hi Jim That sounds fantastic, some "tutorials specific to video with PS Extended" sounds great, I am ready to buy these as soon as they are done.
  • Jim Kanter
    Hey everyone, I've discussed it with Martin and I will be doing more Photoshop tutorials in the future, but right now I'm working on a set of lessons on Motion 3. Keep those suggestions coming in though--they're getting logged.
  • Gosia
    Indeed! We really do appreciate hearing suggestions about what folks would like covered in upcoming tutorials!! We've even got a forum specifically set up for suggestions :) [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/general/suggested-training[/url]
  • Groucho
    I was curious if there was any anticipated ballpark date for when the Motion 3 tutorials might be coming to market.
  • Jim Kanter
    We are gunning for the end of December/beginning of January for the intro Motion 3 tutorials.
  • flyingdoss
    Would appreciate tutorials on "smart objects", "slices" and "what blending modes do". Enjoyed the tutorials so far! :o)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: