macProVideo.com
Forums
  • scottygolfer77
    Rounik
    Hello again. Is there a way to save titles (lower thirds) that I will use over and over again in different projects? If so, how? God bless you! Scott
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Rounik
    Hi Scott, Normally I'd ask forum members to make their thread titles reflect the nature of their question... but this is the first time anyone has made my name the subject of a thread, so my ego won't argue with that ;-))) Funny you should ask this question, as this is something I'm doing for a project now. The way I've chosen to do this is using LiveType (that comes with Final Cut Studio & Final Cut Express). Check it out! If you need any more help on setting it up in LiveType let me know and I'll do my best to assist. Take care, Rounik
  • scottygolfer77
    Ahh, can you tell I am a rookie. My subject lines will be more informative in the future I promise. So, will my "titles" from LiveType basically be a QT movie file? Scott
  • Rounik Admin
    Hey Scott, No problem. I was 99.9% joking ;-) Yes, you don't need to export the livetype file into quicktime or anything... just save it as a livetype file. In FCP import the livetype file (Cmd-I) and drag it onto your timeline. It works really well. I'd recommend having a quick play around in Livetype. You can add fades and much more. It works in a similar way to Final Cut and Motion IMHO. Cheers Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: