macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Richard Nash
    Mix-in on my submission...
    In light of recent information about the remix contest, I feel I may have made an error. I created a dance track, and as is tradition I included a mix-in at the beginning. Seeing as how there are so many submissions, I'm a tad concerned mine won't get listened to properly because of the mix-in, based on my knowledge of how some contests similar to this one operate. Anyway, my track is called "The Epic" and the mix-in ends at 1 minute into the track. If this helps any of the judges out. If you guys actually listen to every second of every tune, then it's a moot point, but just in case, you know... Thanks for your time guys, MP
  • Revo
    Re: Mix-in on my submission...
    My submission is an extended mix (as opposed to a radio version). Plenty of time to cue in and cue out the track. So I guess I will second that question as it never even crossed my mind.
  • Richard Nash
    Re: Mix-in on my submission...
    Yeah Revo, Never dawned on me that there would be thousands of entries. I still stand by what I wrote, but just the gooey song part in the middle ;-) MP
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: