macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Martin
    Website Updated
    We've just updated the website with a new header and home page! As the summer goes by, we'll be rolling out some big improvements to the way macProVideo.com looks and functions. Let us know what you think! Write your comments about the new site in this thread ... :)
  • Devils Din
    Re: Website Updated
    Looks Great!
  • Eye2i
    The header looks great but it's a pain in the ass to launch a video now. Before I'd sign in and launch the player, find my lesson and click play. Now I have to find the lesson and click "watch video" which launcher the player but always starts at lesson one. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? The update should make it easier not more difficult.
  • Rounik Admin
    Thanks for the feedback Eye2i. We'll look into next week. Thanks Rounik
  • garyarchibeck
    so where's the button to turn on the viewer?? I can find things to purchase and get commercials, but where's the "I want to watch my tutorial now" button arrgh
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi looks great but . . . Welcome to the forums! We'll be putting the 'Launch Player' back this week. In the meantime you can access the 'Launch Player' button on any tutorial page. e.g. [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/compressor35101[/url] Hope that helps Rounik
  • Martin
    Okay we added the button back in ...sort of temporary until we make a better one :)
  • Eye2i
    I'm sure I can speak for many of your subscribers, thanks for listening and responding to our posts. The updates not only look great but are once again user friendly!
  • Martin
    Our intention is to make this site the best on the web for software eduction. We always want to hear constructive criticism ... :) We used the Lunch Player button all the time in the shop, but we were not sure that other people ever used it or wanted it. Now we know!! Thanks for the feedback ... it helps us make the site better, so please keep it coming!
  • Felorio
    Martin, this already IS the best on the web for software education!! One thing... in the web player, is there any option to play the tutorials continuously? Sometimes i'm across the room (or whatever) and want them to keep playing without having to manually starting each one. I'm starting to forget what paperback manuals look like, or even how to use them because of "MacProVideo"! Hey, perhaps there's an idea for a new tutorial: "How to use paperback manuals." Ha Ha
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: