macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Mugynuy
    Frequent Tutorial Freezes: Final Cut Pro X
    I've only purchased my subscription last night, and while watching the outline of tutorials 'Over-view and quick start' it's common for the tutorial to get to a point and freeze.. It always happens at the same spot in each of the tutorials and it's still happening this morning at the same spot in the tutorials. For example "Tutorial Number 12 Media Library" will not load past 4:30 / will not load the last 26 seconds. This was the case last night and still this morning. I have a brand new iMac running Lion with 16GB of RAM. I actually purchased this tutorial because i want to make sure i'm not missing some subtle aspect of the software by just using it without reading the book... this sorta undermines that as i know i'm missing pieces of the instructions.. :-( Thank you in your advance for your advice on this.
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: Frequent Tutorial Freezes: Final Cut Pro X
    Have you updated to the latest NED Player? Also please send a report through to our support team. Maybe they will have better advice to the issue: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/support[/url] Has anyone else had a problme with this video getting stuck at 04:30? I will try the online streaming version and see if the video loads correctly, and get back to you.
  • Mugynuy
    Thank you.
  • Mugynuy
    Now i just realised NED doesn't work for me :-( the library list does not populate for me. I'll file a support request. :-(
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: