macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Jan Maat
    Bad Service: core iWeb 09 only shows black video's
    I reported on November 1st that I can not watch the core iWeb 09 tutorial. It only shows black video's with speech. I got one reply that I should install the latest browser versions which I of course have. I responded that and attached a black screenshot of the lesson. The problem occurs bot on PC and Mac. Why does it take so long to answer and why do I get no further responses to my mails? This is bad service. Please adress the problem ASAP Kind regards, Jan Maat
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Bad Service: core iWeb 09 only shows black video&#...
    Hello Jan, I've just tested iWeb 09 videos here on my Mac (OS X 10.8.2) in Safari 6.0.2 and they display fine. I wonder if you have the latest version of Quicktime installed..? Also, please let us know if you can watch any of the other videos in our online player, and which browser you are running. Kind Regards, Rounik
  • Christian L
    Re: Re: Bad Service: core iWeb 09 only shows black video&#..
    Hello Jan, I'm so sorry to learn that you still unable to view the iWeb tutorial. I searched in our system and I can't find your reply, that's why you didn't hear back from us. Please open a new ticket here and I'll give you more assistance : https://www.macprovideo.com/support/ Thank you! Christian
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: