macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Vewyjau
    iPad App does not maintain tutorial positions, or sync up with s
    Hey guys, I've noticed that when I use your app to view tutorials, not only does it not reflect anything I've watched when I log into the site, it doesn't even remember position within the app itself! Obviously, this is pretty inconvenient and kind of defeats the purpose using the app rather than just loggin into the site from the IOS browser. I like the app in general, but this is a bad flaw. Any idea on when this might get addressed? Thanks!
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: iPad App does not maintain tutorial positions, or ...
    Thanks for the feedback! It's something we're aware of and we're exploring ways to improve the app. I'll certainly pass this on to our dev team. Thanks :)
  • Mitch
    Re: iPad App does not maintain tutorial positions, or ...
    I'd also really enjoy that feature (the iPad app remembering which videos you have already watched). But at the same time let me complement you on the app remembering my logon (unlike the Kelby Training app). It is a pleasure that it remembers who I am and I don't have to keep opening 1password.
  • macpro.video
    Re: Re: iPad App does not maintain tutorial positions, or ...
    iPad application development is pushing its way to produce more and more quality applications that allow the users to make a smart use of all the features this device boasts of.If You need more easy dream-talk-recorder for iphone click here : https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/dream-talk-recorder/id445472628?mt=8
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: