macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Martin
    Feedback Forum
    This forum is for feedback about the forums only! If you have specific feedback or questions about macProVideo.com products, please email \"support [at] macprovideo.com\". As most of you know, I answer the support email ASAP, almost 24 hours a day (who needs sleep?). Otherwise, please post any questions, suggestions, or feature requests about the forums here! I look forward to making these forums a valuable tool for our members to further their knowledge of software, so your feedback is much appreciated!
  • Big Ears
    Re: Feedback Forum
    I inadvertently hit the "Report Post" button on one of the Mac NED threads. I didn't mean to report the post; in fact I was wanting to reply to it and accidentally hit the wrong button. Please "[i]unreport[/i]" the post. The post is in: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/ned/ned-mac&id=3793[/url] Apologies to you and especially to [i]atimbral[/i], the author of the post.
  • Martin
    Thanks for the head's-up! It does take 5 reports for the post to go away for review, but we will certainly re-instate the points. And that's great feedback ... I see now that the Report Post button DOES look like it should "Reply Post" ... we'll look at making this more obvious. Martin
  • Linubaa
    Has anyone else had issues with the main forum index page taking a really long time to reload after visiting a thread? It could just be a browser quirk (I use Firefox), and it always loads up fine when I first go to the forums, but seems to hang for quite a bit whenever I click to go back to main topics. Other than that minor thing, I really enjoy the NED/MPV forums and the overall good energy of the community I see growing within it. Not so much of the "attitudes" I've seen other places, which makes it a breath of fresh air. It's looking like MacProVideo has done more than just make great instructional videos available, and it's cool to be a part of it! * solo *
  • Martin
    I do hope people maintain this energy. It's always more fun when everyone plays nicely in the sandbox ... :) Also, I don't really put up with any bullying around here ... if we see posters getting cantancerous, I do drop a "polite" reminder of our expected forum ettiquette. Often, people just don't think about what they are typing, and we all know how "brittle" written words can be ... Basically, I want this to be a fun and safe community for all of our members to share knowledge and feel confortable posting messages, which can be a very intimidating thing, sometimes. Anyway, glad to see you here Solo!! I've read your posts through the years in other forums, and I'm pleased to see you at MPV!!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: