macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Christian L
    Re: Some forum suggestions
    I was thinking... how about a "General Discussion" forum where we could discuss things that are not necessarily related to software issues. Just a thought... what do you think ?
  • Rounik Admin
    I like the idea Christian! What did you have in mind? quite an open 'general' forum or something still music/video/technical based?
  • Christian L
    Hi Rounik, I was thinking about a general music and video forum... not necessarily technical. Some friendly place where we could share ideas with each other. :-) And by the way, I really like your avatar suggestion!
  • Rounik Admin
    Hey jMar! Thought I'd take this opportunity to say Hi! Yeah, I noticed Gosia using a sticky in the NED forum. It works really well. I'm really liking Christian's idea of a general / chill-out / non-technical area of the forum.... & the ability to upload pictures, perhaps even video? Or perhaps a series of pictures into a slide show. Would be very useful when describing an issue or a solution methinks. Cheers! Rounik
  • Christian L
    Thank jMar! That was fast! :-)
  • Rounik Admin
    wow! Very quick... thanks jMar! Cheers Rounik
  • Rounik Admin
    Another idea came to me today: a 'private message' or 'email' button. This could be useful when forum members want to upload a Logic or other file to www.sendspace.com or similar when help is needed. By using 'private message' only the intended recipient would be able to view the uploaded file's address. I can see issues already with this idea - so perhaps it would be easier and safer if there was another system which users could use to invite particular members to have access to viewing / downloading an uploaded file/project?
  • Rounik Admin
    Fantastic! :-)
  • Rounik Admin
    nice. I just thought my Mail was being particularly slow today! Is it possible to change the behavoiur of adding a link jMar? I find that when doing so no matter where I position the cursor in the post, the link always jumps to the end. It's a very very very small thing and doesn't bother me - but just wondering. Cheers Rounik
  • Christian L
    [quote:7638] Is it possible to change the behavoiur of adding a link jMar? I find that when doing so no matter where I position the cursor in the post, the link always jumps to the end. It's a very very very small thing and doesn't bother me - but just wondering. Cheers Rounik[/quote] Yes, that's a great idea Rounik. Same thing for [b]Bold[/b] and [i]italic[/i].
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: