macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Some forum suggestions
    Hey Jon A couple more ideas. I don't know how practical they are, but feel they could be quite useful: 1. After logging in, user is shown a list of last 5 (or so) posts since last login. Perhaps this could appear under the Welcome *name*? 2. To save navigating back from a thread to the sub-forum and then to the next or previous thread, a *next* or *previous* thread link could be at the bottom and/or top of the thread? 3. If there was a way to either search posts by poster or see [i]all other posts by this poster[/i] that could also be quite useful. Cheers ;-) Rounik
  • Rounik Admin
    1) I use the one on the front page all the time. It's great! Perhaps if the one on the forums page showed post, poster and thread, that would work. What do you think? 3) I tried to search by poster last night but it doesn't always work the way i expect it too. I tried searching [i]jMar[/i] ;-) But there were more instances of myself and Christian coming up on the first page of results than your posts. Does searching by username then display threads started by the user as opposed to posts by said user? Cheers :-) Rounik
  • Rounik Admin
    oh, another idea (sorry...) A link back to forum at the bottom of each forum page. For example, this thread is huge and it'd be more convenient than scrolling back to the top of the page. Or perhaps I'm need to use Command - (left arrow) to go back more often! Rounik
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi jMar Seems to be my day of ideas! The ability for the original poster of a thread to mark the thread/question as 'solved' or leave it 'unsolved'. Thanks! Rounik
  • Christian L
    And how about a " < Previous 1 2 3... Next >" at the top of the page. Right now, it's located at the bottom only and you need to drag all the way down to reach it. I like the "solved" "unsolved" idea! Have a great weekend!
  • Rounik Admin
    Some of Christian's tips recently have been really great(!) and definitely would be a shame if they weren't available for more people to see and refer to. It would be great to have a tips sub forum - perhaps initially for Logic(?) and/or to be able to put some tips as stickies - i can think of a couple I'd put there that would then be easy for reference.... Thanks! Rounik
  • Rounik Admin
    Hey jMar! Sounds exciting where you are right now! 1) sounds great. Is there an option to see the whole image without a thumbnail in the post window which could be scaled to fit the window size? Thanks! Rounik
  • Rounik Admin
    That sounds great jMar! Looking forward to it. Best Rounik
  • Christian L
    Welcome leSkylz! That's great news. Being able to upload image is a big improvement. Thanks!!!
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi leSklz! Welcome! Thanks very much for adding the ability to upload images and the other additions. Thanks Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: