macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Kwackman
    Gift tutorials
    Hi, Not sure if this is the place for this, but here goes. Is there any way to give someone a tutorial as a gift? My mum has a iMac and I think she'd get a lot out of the Pages and Numbers tutorials. I'd like to give her these as a gift. Is there a method where I could pay and she could be sent a link to her email address to download the tutorials to her computer?
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Gift tutorials
    Hi! This is a great idea btw :) Contact as at Support: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/support/[/url] and we'll see if we can work something out for you :) Thanks Rounik
  • MobiusB
    Has a standard way for this been worked out? There are a couple of musician and producer friends of mine that I'd like to send a few of these as gifts to. Regards, Bill
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Mobius, We haven't yet finalised a gifting system, but it's one of many ideas we are working on... In the meantime... the best way I can suggest is to setup a new account using the email address of the friend. Create a password for the account. (You will need to provide them this info later). Purchase the tutorial(s) using that newly created account. Let them know by email or a wrapped gift of the gift waiting for them to be downloaded via NED! Hope that helps, Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: