macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Jyhidey
    Trilian
    Dear Mr.Jonathan perl or anybody who care in NED. I got no response at my first thread about This new tutorial "TRILIAN by Jonathan Perl" Sent in: [i]Forum>general[/i] Btw, where's TRILIAN forum anyway... Hellooooo...! may I suggest; NED forum suppose have complete forum as same as it's products, right? Anyway, everytime I bought Complete tutorial such as Final cut, Logic, protools etc... NED always send me e-mail and asking whether is it helpful, understand able or not (kind of survey) but when I bought this TRILIAN for my brother I got no more that kind of mail. This time we got a little problem about this TRILIAN tutorial, seem Jonathan perl doesn't good enough to explain it in detail or step by step; (especially in chapter 2 No.6 With MIDI CC, which now we got stuck). I mean since not everyone who bought NED tutorial is a pro, right...! some of them might be newbe in their field so that's why they bought it to gain their knowledge easily. O, C'mon NED...! I trusted u...! :-(
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Trilian
    Hi yve, I've posted you a reply to your question and moved it to the Logic forum. We don't have a Trilian forum yet... NED forum is for the application called N.E.D. (Non-Linear Educating Device) player. This is an application on your Mac or in your web browser that plays back tutorials made by macProVideo.com / Non-Linear Educating. Currently, if you purchase a tutorial for someone else (by creating an account in with name and email address) the review email will be sent to their address. I thought video 6 has a clear explanation of assigning MIDI CC's in Trilian... but I've done my best to explain it in steps in reply to your first post now in the Logic forum. Some parts of your question may be related to Logic itself I think..? I hope this helps, Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: