macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Hamish H
    Can't reply!
    Hi folks I'm having a bit of trouble responding to athread in Steve H's Tips And Tricks forum, I get a message telling me I must choose a subject title and a message before I can post..? Love the new forum anyway, thanks very much! Best, Hamish
  • Jon
    Re: Can't reply!
    Hi Hamish, it should be all fixed now. Please let me know if you come across any other issues :)
  • Hamish H
    Hi jMar Thanks! its (almost) all good. Only thing now is that everytime I press reply, the forum automatically opens a thread from 2006 and insists I should reply to that! Eg I hit reply to a thread called Key Signature and score, but it actually opens a thread called Re: Ultrabeat. Just to clarify, its usually when I press reply before logging in. Once I'm logged in, if I exit the thread then hit reply again, there normally isn't a problem. Thanks jMar its a minor tech hitch and I can easily work around it! Cheers Hamish
  • Jon
    I'm having a really hard time replicating this problem. I'll have to take a closer look on monday.
  • Jon
    Are you still having this issue? I can't seem to replicate it anymore.
  • Jon
    Rounik has shown me the issue via video, and I now know what's causing the problem. Will be fixing it now :)
  • Jon
    The reply issue should now be fixed. Please let me know if anyone continues to have issues.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hey Jon, all looks good now :) Thanks!! R
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: