macProVideo.com
Forums
  • PreemSI
    The Bundles pack
    Hey, I'm wondering about the bundle packages, about the Reason bundle in particular. If I decide to purchase the Reason bundle pack, what exactly does that enable me? Unlimited streaming of the tutorials included in the bundle, downloadable tutorials, or something else? The site seems almost too good to be true, but you could at least work on some more information pages that deal with similar issues like the one I'm asking about. One more thing, if the bundles include downloadable material, is it possible to watch it on a PC or is it Mac only? Thanks, Prim
  • PreemSI
    Re: Re: The Bundles pack
    After some browsing I realized that the answer to my first question was hidden on the website, I still think you need to make this a bit more obvious. The second question still stands though, will the [b]downloaded[/b] tutorials work on a PC or are they Mac only? Thanks.
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: The Bundles pack
    Hi PreemSI, The downloadable version requires the NED Player application for PC. It is not compatible on 64-bit Windows. So if you are running a 32-bit version of Windows it will work
  • PreemSI
    Re: The Bundles pack
    Hmm. Will try to figure out if I can somehow watch it, although I am using 64bit Windows. Looking for other solutions. Thanks for the fast reply.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: