macProVideo.com
Forums
  • mshinepv_user_312191
    Where can I get a good light suited for event production
    Dear friends, I have been on the lookout for a good stage stuff to begin with some stuff Connected with the arena. It should be a pretty good stage lighting and a budget are not very high. Also not a very expensive stage light but beautiful to begin with. I had already searched on Ebay,Aliexpres and alibaba. Can they be trusted it or not? Is there anything I can buy, let's say roughly $700 range? if you have a better option for around the same price range please let me know. thanks guys! Hopefully YOU in this forum among us help me a bit. Thanks in advance.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Where can I get a good light suited for event prod...
    Hi, buying from eBay is always fraught with uncertainty especially with high priced items. Be careful!! Better to go to a musical instrument retailer and get some advice. Best,
  • johndu
    Re: Where can I get a good light suited for event production
    No offense, but why is this question posted in the Digital Performer forum? Digital Performer is DAW and MIDI software for pro-level recording, editing, mixing, DSP, etc. Nothing to do with lighting.
  • Joe A
    Re: Where can I get a good light suited for event production
    I've moved this thread to Forums>General>Gear.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: