macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Rounik Admin
    Circle Synth
    Saw a demo of this at an event last saturday. The interface intrigued me, as it quickly became apparent how intuitive and easy it was to navigate, match the different sequencers and LFO's to the wave sources and most importantly create interesting sounds! It's not yet released, but here's a link to the website with demo videos: [url]http://www.futureaudioworkshop.com/[/url]
  • Revo
    Re: Circle Synth
    A friend of mine purchased it and well i decided to borrow his activation code for a while :O. Its damn good! Very easy to navigate and dragging and dropping envelopes couldn't be easier. It is basically your standard analogue synth, but they designed it in a fashion that is very, very visual thus making it a charm to program. Any questions? Fire away!
  • Rounik Admin
    Hey Revo, Do you find it quicker to create your synth sounds than with other soft synths? Cheers Rounik
  • Revo
    I'm not sure about quicker, but I find it simpler and less stressful i guess you can say. I'm a very visual guy and its very easy to glance over and see where you have your modulators routed to, volume controls, etc. IMO, i'd prefer to see a red circle under the pitch control of an oscillator indicating that the "red" LFO is routed to it rather than some text. I also purchased the Koblo Centaurus less than a month ago for $7.99. I used to rewire reason into logic just for the subtractor, but now I'm using this product more and more as rewire is such a pain. Just another recommendation. ...now if only I could find a decent plugin that is similar in characteristics to Thor! Anyways those have been my two synths of choice for the past month, but pretty soon my ADD will kick in and I'll be trying out a new product haha
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: