macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Silk Wolf
    Contour Shuttle Jog Wheel Controller
    Does anyone here have (or ever used) the Contour Shuttle Pro v2 jog controller? If so, have you used it for [b]audio[/b] editing programs? I'm thinking of getting it for use with Ableton and Logic and such to scroll around and navigate while in recording and editing sessions. I've noticed many Final Cut users have posted great reviews on other sites but was just wondering how it was with audio applications etc. peace! [url]http://www.contourdesign.com/shuttlepro/[/url]
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Contour Shuttle Jog Wheel Controller
    Hi Silk Wolf, Looks like not many people here use shuttle wheels with Logic or Live! Did you end up getting the Contour Shuttle Pro v2 in the end? Would be great to know how it works with Logic and how you are finding it. Cheers Rounik
  • Myvozio
    Hi, I bought a Contour Shuttle Pro v2 about one month ago, and I use it with Logic 8. I found it very useful, basically it does everything you can do with key commands, but you can assign a complicated and maybe hard to remeber multiple keycommand to a single button, and name it with a label. My setup is this: button1: Set Locators button2: Split by locators button3: Split by Playhead button4: delete last take and return to last play position button5: Open piano roll button6: open audio bin button7: Open loops button8: open library button9: open browser button10: zoom region full screnn button11: bring region to playhead position button12: select next instrument preset button13: select previous instrument preset button14: copy button15: paste. ShuttlePro has a programmable software to handle every application you want to use. There are presets for many application, but there isn't Logic 8. So if you want to use it with Logic 8 you've to program every single key individually to the funcions you want... But then it works well. Ciao
  • Silk Wolf
    Thanks! I appreciate your time in responding to this thread. This was the answer I've been waiting for. :)
  • Steve
    Hi how did u assign copy and paste to the Contour Shuttle Pro v2 as i cant seem to assign them i can assign every other key command but not them 2 Thxs
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: