macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Rounik Admin
    New Synth: Alchemy
    Hi All, An interesting new sample manipulation synth by Came Audio, Alchemy, is outlined here: [url]http://www.camelaudio.com/Alchemy.php[/url] Sounds like it has all you could want on a additive, granular, spectral and resynthesis level. I'm particularly impressed by it's morphing features... Rounik
  • Bj
    Re: New Synth: Alchemy
    Hi Rounik, Hope all is well !!! Really interesting link... Thanks for sharing... Have you used it? or know anybody that has...? Be very interested to hear how it works with Logic... The Camel Space Plug In looks interesting too... any feedback on that? Cheers, Bj
  • Rounik Admin
    Hey Bj, I'm doing well thanks! What about you? I haven't used Alchemy... but I used to use Cameleon 5000. Really liked it - but somehow lost all my details when moving home and transitioning from ppc to intel :( I also use a free plug-in by CamelAudio "Camel Crusher". It's a very full-on distortion effect. Good though. I've heard good things about Camel Space. Never used it though. There's a demo for it here: [url]http://www.camelaudio.com/camelspace.php[/url] Cheers Rounik
  • Bj
    Hey Rounik, Doing well thanks. Yeah I like the look of Camel Space... could be very useful... Will do a bit of research and see what I come up with... and will also keep an eye on Alchemy. All the Best for the Festive Season... Cheers, Bj
  • Rounik Admin
    Wow.. it's almost Christmas already..! Indeed happy Winter 08/09 to you as well, or is that really summer for you :-) By the way, musicians like BT and Thomas Dolby are amongst the famous user list of Camel Audio products. :-) Rounik
  • Bj
    Summer Time and the living is easy... : ) Bj
  • Rounik Admin
    rather than be jealous (of course I am..."sigh") I will look forward to a possible white christmas... ;-)
  • Darren
    Hi Guys, I purchased Omnisphere by Spectrasonics, and from what I have read it is similar in may ways to Alchemy. I am very happy with it, so for those still thinking about Alchemy, it would be worth checking out Omnisphere too. One of the greatest strengths of Omnisphere is its clear and easy to understand GUI. Alchemy looks a little crowded to me. (Yes just my opinion).
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: