macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Harvoir
    UAD - Xpander
    I'm thinking about getting the express version of the UAD - Xpander for my Mac Book Pro. Has anyone got any views, experience of this?
  • AbbeyRhodes
    Re: UAD - Xpander
    I see that nobody has replied yet. I've not used the UAD personally, mainly because i've gone the iLok route, and i couldn't really justify having another "thing" dangling off the side of my laptop. If you're going for UAD though, i'd suggest waiting for just a little while, as they just released a new version called the UAD2 Solo Laptop. It's a much more compact version that uses the new UAD2 processor. Since you're using the Macbook Pro this would probably be a better option. Since it just came out it might be a little while before it becomes available, but i'd say that would be a better buy.
  • Harvoir
    Thanks for the response. I was thinking of the UAD solo laptop too! I think i'll wait till it's released. Cheers
  • Darren
    Hi Harvoir, Did you end up getting the UAD? If so, what are your thoughts on it? Thanks Darren
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: