• Straight Shooter
    Posts: 15
    Joined: Sep 30th, 2010
    Canopus ADHV
    What type of chord would I need to go from my Canopus to a USB inlet in my computer. My mac book pro does not have a fire wire port, and I want to know if there is a chord that goes from either a monster cable to a USB, or from a Red White and Yellow to a USB. This way, I could transfer footage from my camera into FCP via log and capture.
  • Rounik Admin
    Posts: 8713
    Joined: Dec 16th, 2006
    Re: Canopus ADHV
    Hi Straight Shooter, All MacBook Pro's have firewire ports. The most recent ones have Firewire 800. Many camera products still use Firewire 400 so you may need a 400-800 adaptor cable. Hope that helps Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: