macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Bj
    Re: Let's Hear Those Remixes!
    Hey Funkymonkey, Really Enjoyed your Track... Thanks for sharing... Cheers, Bj : )
  • Clear Speech Response
    Funkymonkey: I see what you did there...nice play on words! I like your track a good bit. Some real good moments in there that you didn't exploit or run into the ground. Sounds like some laid back orbital stuff! Good luck!
  • Tazz
    CSR you know what I think is real jive? You have over 600 views to your post. Yet you only have 21 responses. That's funny math. What's up with that? People read posts and then don't have the courtesy to respond. Wow! Some real selfish people on here!
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Tassili, By the way, that's 600 views of the whole thread, not just a post. Well, there are about 10 different posters on this thread. Every time one person adds a post to this thread, an email is sent to all other posters to inform them. So a new post will probably generate 10 views instantly - not forgetting those that come back to listen again to the great remixes. Begin to include myself and the other admin at MacProVideo who come to check out the forums, then the number of views can all add up ;-) Maybe people who have been reading without posting in the thread are busy or just shy..? It can become a full time job posting a comment for every thread you view! people on this forum are a really nice bunch! The vibe here in this community has always been helpful, open and friendly... (that should encourage the shy ones to post ;) Anyway, I checked out your remix. Thanks. I enjoyed listening to it :-) Rounik
  • Clear Speech Response
    Tassili: Also I understand that a few people have been a little stand-offish about linking to their mixes here as they think it might negatively effect the judging. I do not belive that there is any problem whatsoever with posting the links here but I definitely understand people not wanting to jeopardize any chance they might have in the competition. After all, as you know, we all worked very hard on our mixes. Anyway...hopefully we will all be able to hear more of the remixes once the results are released! -Clear Speech Response
  • bENESKI
    Fantastic tracks -- Karlos' is a bit special IMHO and also loving Daniel Lurcock's.........once I sort myself out a MySpace I will post mine.....an ambient take
  • dynamicalan
    Hello, sense everyone else is putting up there remix I thought I would. MySpace is a bit slow so it might not come up but it usually does. It's also copyright sensitive. Sense others are using MySpace if figure it's ok. I think this is what this thread is for. it's located at www.myspace.com/dynamicalan It is processing. I didn't intend to share the bass solo with everyone on the site just the sometrack but everyone may listen if you wish. i imagine it will be up tomorrow.
  • dynamicalan
    I took it down due to copyright issues. On myspace permission is required to post on myspace so please disregard the post. AW
  • Hapecoa
    http://soundcloud.com/cgar/some-track-cgars-gotcha-mix Let me know what you think.
  • dynamicalan
    Hello, that sounds good. Was Guitar used or was that midi I put mine up on sendspace at http://www.sendspace.com/file/el0q59
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: