macProVideo.com
Forums
  • PRODONAUT
    Prodonaut: Olav Basoski Remix
    Here is my mix. Feed back would be great! cheers PRODONAUT [url]http://web.me.com/aaron2006/Olav_Basoski_Remix_/PRODONAUT.html[/url]
  • Tazz
    Re: Prodonaut: Olav Basoski Remix
    Yo man nice mix. But, honestly, I had a hard time hearing a connection to the original. To my ears it's more of a re-do than a remix. Sorry bro. That's just how I see/hear it. You're talented though. Keep it up man! [url]http://www.imeem.com/people/kXCOWjH/music/0yyA-8I3/tassili_bond_macprovideo_techno_remix/[/url]
  • karlos hano
    yeah it's almost a different track but a killer one! I'm sure it'll get noticed by the judging team....Good work! i like all of the mixes we've heard..i wish we had more though.... here's mine http://www.myspace.com/karloshano
  • karlos hano
    btw we should be getting the results pretty soon right?
  • Tazz
    Yeah Karlos. I think it's about time.
  • kittygroove
    man nice work! seriously kicker remix. it is different but i still recognise Olav's original track in their you are obviosuly a talented composer as well ;) best wishes and good luck kittygroove
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi PRODONAUT, Great work. I completely agree with Kittygroove, although I have no idea what "kicker remix" means ;-) But seriously, love the way you've used the Olav bits in there. The continuity of the track is really great with seamless transitions and the mix - well on my nice headphones at least, sounds very good! [i]By the way, I have nothing at all to do with listening to the entries or providing any feedback on the tracks for this remix competition ;-)[/i] Good luck to all! I know I'd also love to hear more some of the other remix entries too... ...don't be shy ;-) Cheers Rounik
  • Funkymonkey
    Really good - sounds really professional. I could hear the links to Olav's track straight away. Damn, I hate hearing all these quality tracks! Bet you're all the same.... Not long to go now....
  • Darren
    Now that I have listened to your track I know that I can't win. I don't know weather to congratulate you on a job well done, or go and cry in my corn flakes. I don't know where the legalities lie, but I would love a copy. Wouldn't it be great if there was a spot we could upload and download our entries from, so those of us after a little feedback could critique each others work, and maybe expand our music libraries in the process. Willing participants only of course.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: