macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Zwski
    Sibelius Issue !!!
    Hello, I have a Bb Clarinet piece in Sibelius (Full Score) then when I go in to the Clarinet "part" I see that a note has a (doble) "sharp" x and that same note in the FUll Score has a # "sharp" how can I make sure that The clarinet reads the same in "both" scores? any suggestions will be greatly appreciated !
  • Lyjadyy
    Re: Sibelius Issue !!!
    Zwski I think you are looking at the full score in "C", non-transposing score. When you go to the part you are looking at a transposed part. To view the scored in transposed view, click on the transpose icon (it looks like a Bb key signature). Clicking on this icon will let you toggle between a transposed score and a concert score. cheers Gary
  • David T
    Message for Gary.... Hi Gary. My name is David Tobin and I am the national Sibelius trainer for Avid in the UK. If i can be of any help, answering Sibelius issues or dealing with other stuff - I'm known as a geeky logic user on these boards, but if there's anything I can do - let me know! Best David Tobin Sibelius National Trainer
  • TheMusicTech
    Message for David.......... Hi David ! Thanks for offering your expertise :) My problem is multirests. A lot of the time I will scan in a Tuba part for my string bass player (to transpose up an octave). However, Photoscore doesn't seem to recognize the multirests. I have photoscore ultimate, and I thought it did recognize them. Am I missing a setting? Secondly, how do I take a bunch of measures of rest and turn them into a multirest bar in Sibelius 6? Sometimes my string bass player is staring at 16 (or more) continuous measures of rest. Thanks in advance for any info you may have on this. Cheers !
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: