macProVideo.com
Forums
  • mirek
    the new tuts
    hey i just got that birthday notice in the e mail and checked out the tuts on offer now.., i was really amazed at how many and the span of topics they cover.., and the price looks cool too.., well done and i might just have to get the CC out soon, just a bit more checking out me needs before i decide. thanks the crew at macprovideo
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: the new tuts
    Hi Mirek, Good to see you around again & thanks for the feedback :) btw, are you talking about the new macprovideo.com tuts or the designprovideo.com tuts? :) Rounik
  • mirek
    hey hi there, im not sure, i just went to 'tutorials' .., there were, protools, FCP stuff, reason, ect, and a whole bunch of new CS4 and from memory (its the Adelaide film festival, just got back from this great French minimalist movie.., 'city of Silvia,) other sound tuts, a couple of Mac tuts (not sure if they were new) .., all looked good too.., there was a heap of new tuts.., whats this ;desighnprovideos'..??
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Mirek, City of Silva sounds interesting. The Cs4 videos are part of macprovideo but are showcased on the www.designprovideo.com website. Some exciting stuff on both sites! Cheers Rounik
  • mirek
    cheers ill follow them up after dinner city of silvia?? was great.., probably 40 words spoken.., feature, not a short.., so the 'story' was told using the atmos (BG) sounds, and location depending on the mood of the story, close, stark, busy, colorful.., .., you know, action like.., for quiet moments people walking slowly, very well choreographed.., when the mood rises the extras are walking faster.., ect.., visual motif everywhere.., very Ozu influenced im thinking, accept the vectors were on a slant.., not the precision Ozu used.., though of course this was on purpose. lots of low angle shots.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: